Slider

OPERATION ORGANIZATION: Make-up Organizer

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

 
We have taken on the new endeavor of organizing. For me it doesn't come as natural as I would like. People often perceive me to be an organized person. Little do they know that I am truly a pack rat. I am in desperate need of purging to say the least. You don’t believe me? I still have clothes from when I was in Junior High and I still have little non-memorable trinkets from when I was a kid. So, without further a due welcome to Operation Organization. My goal is to purge and organize (finding and storing a specific place/home for things and returning them to their place when no longer in use).

BEWARE: This series may contain some unsightful, embarrassing, and humiliating photos.


Let’s start with baby steps… Here are my make up products. I often wonder why I do not have them all in one pouch or one place, I guess I love pouches.. But we are moving on to consolidating in one container, thank you Snapware for inventing such a container. (By the way I got my container for 50% off with a Joann's coupon. Originally $12 and got it for $6!)
 Contents: 1.  Brushes 2. Foundation, Powder, Eye Shadows, Mascaras 3. Palettes 4. Cleansers, etc.




2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure where you're getting your info, but good topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.

    Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this info for my mission.


    My homepage - cisco small business ip phones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you picked the perfect container to organize everything! Half price makes organization even better! thanks so much for sharing on Busy Monday!
    A Pinch of Joy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright