Slider

Highlights from the Barbie Party

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I know I know, shame on me for waiting so long to post this.  Better late then never I like to say.  Well, this Barbie party was such a blast to plan and put together.  It was a surprise for the birthday girl and it was so neat to see her expression when she saw everything.  She had a good time and loved everything.  To me, that is all that matters.  

Before I jump into showing you what I have brewing for the next party, I wanted to post an overview of everything from the party, starting with the main table.

 You can see the details about the food in THIS post here.  

I set this table a little differently by ruffling the table cloth underneath.  It's simple enough to do.  I bought a plain white paper table cloth, cut a long strip out of it, added tape to the table, ruffled and pushed it up against the tape.  Then added the pink table cloth over and scalloped so you can see the ruffles underneath.  To hide where I sewed the pink table cloth I added bows.

We hung poms up around the room, balloons, and made a number seven out of paper dots I punched from different kinds of scrap book paper. 

I made these fun little stands for the main table where all the girls stand. Just a Styrofoam bottom [just like the ones I used to hold the pop corn cones], a painted pink wooden rod, some paper, and a bow for her head.  Really simple. Bins with fun kiddy stuff, Babries on the table and we even did a craft with them.  We made little tutu's for all their Barbie dolls. 

As for the birthday girls outfit I just provided the screen printed shirt and head band.  You can find the tutorial for that HERE.  Isn't she just a little cutie pie!  Such a fun girly girl party! 

And now I have to get back to prepping for my next party.  Happy Tuesday everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful, fun party! Thanks so much for sharing on Busy Monday!

    A Pinch of Joy/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright