Slider

Toddler Easter Basket

Friday, March 15, 2013

I can't believe it has already been a year since last Easter!  Well, this year I got things done early and am super excited to give my loves their baskets.  I really enjoy picking out the things to go inside and making them even though it can be a pain to arrange.  Last year, I shared THIS pin that links to 101 Ideas for Easter baskets.  She has some really great ideas.  My sister actually bought one of the things on the list, the Mr. Potato Head.  I know she is just going to love it! 

I am very thankful because some family helped contribute to the basket so I didn't have to get everything.  Auntie Marlaine gave me these fun treat bags.  I filled them with marshmallows and gold fish [two of her faves] and a great alternative to chocolate.

Cousin Krista sent some adult knee high socks so I turned them into toddler leg warmers.  The tutorial for that is HERE.

She also sent her some other socks that were suppose to be the mate to this bunny, tutorial link for that HERE in case you missed it.  I had so much trouble with this little guy that I might have to turn it into something else.  Any ideas for sock crafts? 

I splurged a little and got the train but most of the stuff is from the dollar section at the store.  A puzzle, some hair clips, and some stamps.  The stamps and hair clips are also great alternatives to chocolate when you fill the Easter eggs though not as tasty.

I added a chocolate bunny and a few sweet treats to finish it off.  It does cost a little bit more to make your own depending on what you buy, but it's totally worth it.  This year I also made the hubby a basket.  I don't care how old you are, Nerf guns are just so much fun!

And if you are looking for more ideas, here are the baskets from the past two Easters.  Check out the Holiday tab for more Easter ideas! 



4 comments:

  1. Well, all providers of these methods to the Tax Planning companies guarantee
    that if clients are ever investigated by the Inland Revenue for some of the
    Tax Planning, which they have done for a client, they will support the client up
    to and including High Court stage with their own money.
    Many tax preparers are only available from the beginning of the year through April 15,
    and they don't care about your past years' returns.

    CFL bulbs also have the advantage of longer
    life than traditional bulbs.

    Here is my web page contractor mortgages, ,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the sewing table from Ikea. I bought the birch table for that reason but it is SO HEAVY that it is rendered useless in my tiny, tiny home. I will try the wheel idea and hope it doesnt scratch my wood floors any more. Like this site. Thanks for ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776 For More visit www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online.
    Regards - www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright