Slider

Barbie Food, Pop Corn Cones, and Cupcake Topper Printable

Sunday, March 31, 2013

I hope you all had a very Happy Easter!  We had a wonderful time; baskets, eggs, sugar.  Other than the fact that it snowed and Cindy almost wore her snow suit during the egg hunt it was great.

 As you know I was working on a Barbie party and it was this weekend.  It came out really nice and the birthday girl was happy.  That's all that matter to me.  Lot's of party stuff to share but lets start with the food.  All the yummy sugary treats.

 We set out a basket of individual bagged chips for the kids and had this amazing salsa and chips for the parents [I'll have to ask my friend for the recipe].  And also for parents and healthy kids, veggie cups and we had a big fruit bowl.  For those of us who eat junk food, I used candy melts and drizzled on pretzel sticks.  I also used the candy melts to outline the rim of the heart shaped peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  And I can't forget the marshmallow pops.

My favorite treat on the table were these ADORABLE pop corn cones.  Yup I love them and yup I love popcorn.  Here's the quick how to.  I created a stencil on card stock.  Roll until you have a cone and I used a hot glue gun to glue it down.  Print the cupcake toppers HERE and punch out circles.  Glue the circles to the front of the cone.  Make a few more, and then fill them with pop corn.

To make the display I used these  Styrofoam circles my cousin sent me.  Cover the top with scrap book paper, the trim with ribbon.  Then I cut an X using an Xacto knife where I want the cones to stand.  Poked it with a pencil and...

 WALA a stand.  Be sure to tape these down to the table so they don't tip over easily.

If you have wood crates you can display them like this also. 

And it isn't a party without cupcakes.  So yes I took apart the decorations from the Very Hungry Caterpillar Party and re did it for the Barbie Party.  You can find the cupcake topper printable HERE.  Her mom is a cook so she made the cupcakes, we piped them with pink frosting, and added some small pearl sprinkles.  They came out cute and yummy!

So until next time!  Happy Easter everyone.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

6 comments:

  1. Patty, this is amazing!!! I hope the birthday girl had a fantastic time. I saw you pinning Barbie things a few weeks back and was so excited to see what you would be doing with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mcafee.com/Activate is one of the best eminent organizations that have been working for offering the best antivirus items to its clients so they may remain associated with the advanced world by keeping away from the dangers related with itTo get more points of interest of our administrations simply call us at: (Toll Free) USA: 8882544408
    http://www.mcafee-mcafeeactivate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mcafee.com/Activate is one of the best eminent organizations that have been working for offering the best antivirus items to its clients so they may remain associated with the advanced world by keeping away from the dangers related with itTo get more points of interest of our administrations simply call us at: (Toll Free) USA: 8882544408
    http://www.mcafee-mcafeeactivate.com

    more Info:
    www.mcafee.com/activate
    mcafee activate

    ReplyDelete
  4. www.norton.com/setup take step from here to Norton Setup Support, Call us 1-888-254-4408 to Setup Your Norton Now. Download Reinstall and Activate, manage.norton.com Norton Setup.
    http://nortonnorton-norton.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for providing a knowledgeable articals keep it up. If you are facing some technical errors with Quicken on your Mac computer device than call on Quicken Support Toll-free Number and contact with the expertise to resolve the error.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quicken customer Service is an independent support service provider. If you are unable to run your software properly then our support team provides you a proper guidance related to Quicken.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright