Slider

Crochet Beanie Tutorial Links

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Busy busy busy is the life of a stay at home mom.  Well, at least this one.  I always seem to put so much on my to do list, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  This is a late post considering I made these a few months ago but it's still snowing here in Germany so I figure it's worth sharing.  They are my first ever attempt at a real beanie so if you are a pro at crocheting don't judge too harshly.  
Special thanks to my friend Adria with her gorgeous hair from The Crunchy Lion for modeling.

This first one is just a plain ol' beanie.  I do love the color and the feel of the wool yarn.  I was so surprised at how easy the tutorial was for this!  Really easy to follow to especially for a beginner like myself.  The video link is HERE.  I still fell like it needs something, like a bow.  What do you think?  It sure did come in handy though in our trip to Berlin where it was below freezing.  
[Yup, that's me being a goof and posing with my Aunt].

This second one is my first ever slouchy.  Again, the tutorial was pretty easy to follow though  I did make a few tinkers to it like making the band thinner and the slouch not as slouchy.  Now this bad boy sure keeps my head warm!  The link can be found HERE.


If you are a beginner at crocheting, these two tutorials are really great.

5 comments:

  1. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776 For More visit www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online.
    Regards - www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online.
    Regards - www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can download, install and manage your version of the product on your system from the link office.com/myaccount. My account allows you to change your personal information online, billing details and many more. This article helps you to understand the basic functionality of Office My Account. Also, we will discuss the step-by-step process to download, install and manage your version of the Office product.
    office.com/myaccount

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright