Slider

Very Hungry Caterpillar Party Favor Printables

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Coming back from vacation is so hard for me.  All the laundry, the cleaning, readjusting to our daily routine.  BLAH.  Probably not the best time to go to Berlin considering it's party time, but I'm doing my best to play catch up.  I have so many fun things to share but I probably won't be able to until after the party because it's crunch time for me.

One of the things I have been working on are printables.  Holy guacamole lots of different printables.  Here is one of them.  I found this idea on pinterest.  She used some sort of dot candy but two year old kiddos can't handle all that raw sugar so I filled mine with fruit snacks.

The printable is available  HERE.  Just download and print. 

I filled clear plastic bags with the fruit snacks, folded the top and staple.  The bags are 4.5 inches long.

Once it is printed, I cut the rectangles using those fancy scissors I have that get used once a year.  The size of the printable after cut is 4.25 by 1.75 inches.  Glue it to card stock [4.5 by 4 inches], fold it, and stable it the bag.

This would be a pain in the neck if you had to make a ton but since there will only be a handful of kids it was perfect and they came out really cute.

Since we are having a smaller party I was also able to create personalized party favors.  I really am in love with these Very Hungry Caterpillar personalized white boards now that awesome Crayola has come out with white board crayons.  I customized a printout that I found online HERE and ran it through my laminating machine.

Yup seriously that easy!  I love that the crayons looks like crayons when you color on the board and that it can easily wipe off.  The backside is white so they can also use that for free draw.  Not to mention it is reusable so no wasting paper or ink.  Love it!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you are going to have the cutest party ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, and thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find the clear plastic bags for the caterpillar food? I have been looking everywhere. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright