Slider

Very Hungry Caterpillar Leaf Garland

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Slowly but surely I have been getting my party to do list checked off.  Thank goodness  we are having an itty bitty party this year so there isn't that much that needs to get done.   I saw this somewhere online and thought it was so cute... A leaf garland! The perfect trim to any party table.

Really simple to make.  I painted some green card stock with some water colors.

Then my lovely friend Adria helped me trace and cut out a ton of leaves.  Lucky for me she is a perfectionist and the leaves came out really nice.  I punched a hole in some of them to make it look as though the caterpillar ate it. 

You sew all the pieces together and before you know it you have a long leaf garland that any little caterpillar would want to eat. 

2 comments:

  1. I am really loving the theme/design of your weblog.
    Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues?
    A couple of my blog audience have complained about my blog not
    working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you
    have any advice to help fix this issue?
    My web page - what are good stay at home jobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776 For More visit www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright