Slider

Weather [and rainbow] Baby Shower Ideas

Monday, November 5, 2012

One of my dear friends is due to have her baby very shortly, which means it is baby shower time!  She is one of the sweetest mama's I have known.  I am teaming up with another mommy to give her the best baby shower we can possible have.  She gives so much to others, she deserves the best.  So for the past few weeks, we have been brainstorming, pinning and now we are a week away!  Eeeks!!  You can see our inspiration board on Pinterest here.

The theme she picked is so unique and I am loving it!  They have this weather theme with names in their family so we are having a weather themed baby shower.  Mainly clouds and rainbows.  The plan was to show you the invitations I made but I can't find the image so it will have to wait until next time. 

Until then, let me share what I have envisioned.  I like the picture below [Image found on pinterest].  Pom pom clouds with raindrops.  I love the cloud toppers on the straws and actually just made those.  And the clouds on the cupcakes.  Ahhh cuteness overload! 

I am also drooling over this felt cloud with the rainbow dots!  Love it and I know mommy to be does too!  [Image found on pinterest].

I also thought this was so fun.  Writing on diapers for the new mommy.  I would have loved changing diapers just so I can read what people wrote.   [Image found on pinterest]

Now, lets see how much of these tasks I can actually accomplish!!  Again, you can check out our board for other ideas.  Wish me luck as I lock myself in the craft room for a few days. 

1 comment:

  1. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776 For More visit www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright