Slider

Review of Mpix Prints

Thursday, November 15, 2012

I was just telling you all about Mpix a week ago, about how I gave them the hefty responsibility to print my Christmas cards.  What I didn't mention was I also order prints for a frame I am filling and both packages are already here!!  Actually they have been here for a few days, but I have been slacking on posting.  Processing and shipping in less than a week [and we are overseas].   That is impressive.   

The prints came out gorgeous!!  No weird tints.  The colors and vibrancy are very true to the original pictures thanks to an option which allows you to choose to have auto color correct.  I had to get a bunch of different sizes because of the matte that came with the frame.  So glad Mpix prints 4x4's because they fit those awkward smaller than 4x6 slots perfectly!  I also have to mention, the wallets came out so pretty and they even die cut them so they look professional.  Will for sure be mailing those extras to my sisters.  

I know you can't fully see the quality of the prints because it is a picture of a picture, but I am really impressed with Mpix and dare I say I love their prints better than my leading printing place.  These two were probably my favorite of the bunch.  They really look professionally printed.  The price of the prints are slightly more expensive [than Costco, Walmart, or Target] but for the quality, it is totally worth it.  Seriously. 

 I compared them with other pictures in my house and you can see and feel the difference.  I chose the E-surface [matte paper] because I didn't want the shine of gloss and I wanted the prints to be fingerprint proof.  The paper quality and weight is as close to professional that I have seen.  I was so excited about the photo paper quality I have to oooh and ahhh about it here.  It's not a great picture of the texture but you can actually feel the texture of the print like in professional printing.  I can't wait to try printing in their true black and white photo paper.  Very impressive Mpix.  

Guess I will be a frequent flyer at Mpix because I am the most indecisive person.  I have a few more slots and a few more frames to fill....  After all, why have professional pictures if you are going to print on bad quality photo paper?  Now I know why professional photographers always encourage clients to print the pictures with them.  Professional quality is just not the same as those regular store prints. 

If you think I am excited about a few prints, wait until you see our Christmas cards!!  Oh me oh my, they are so cute!  I really want to share them, but want to make sure family and friends see them first.  But you won't have to wait too long because they are going in the mail this week.  

2 comments:

  1. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776 For More visit www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright