Slider

Felt Christmas Tree

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Ever since I saw this on Pinterest I knew I had to make one for Cindy!  We have to wait a little bit to put up our tree this year so this helps me wait a little longer and she gets her very own tree.  I hope this will divert her from touching the real one when it is up but I doubt it!  I do love it though! 
                     


I bought a yard of green felt to make the actual tree.

I bought a ton of little color square felt to make ornaments.  The snowman one is surprisingly her favorite. These are 3 inch circles.

I decided to also make 2 inch ornaments too.
 

She woke up the day after Thanksgiving and noticed the tree right away.  It was so cute!  She just whispered......  Treeeee and started putting the ornaments on.  They all end up clumped at the top, but it's a tree just for her. 

6 comments:

  1. This is SUCH an adorable idea! Got any ideas to keep my cat away from the Christmas tree? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Great job! Would love if you'd join our Countdown to Christmas link party! Hope to see you there! Have a great week! :)
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/2012_11_27_archive.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I tried this and it was cute but my felt bulbs would fall off the tree. I am not sure why the felt wouldn't stick to each other. I bought glue dots those didn't work. Did you have that problem at all?
    Leannejo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that Christmas is over, BUT I'd love to make this next year! How did you put the felt tree on the wall?? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776 For More visit www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright