Slider

FLASHBACK: Halloween Themed Foods

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Bringing you back to 2013 with some fun Halloween food ideas and our Halloween movie night snack! 

I can't believe how fast Halloween crept up this year!  Before I share the lunches I wanted to share the snacks I am bringing to the Halloween party tomorrow at Boo Bears school.  How fun are these green Frankenstein rice crispy treats?!  Okay so they took a lot longer to make then I thought but totally worth it.  If you are wondering what those things on the side of his head are it's mini marshmallows dipped in melted green candy melts.  I used pretzels to keep them in.  I had to throw something healthy in there so boo-nanas it is and some raisins.  Can't wait to see the kids reaction. 

Okay so on to the fun lunches for the month.... A spooky owl.

A mummy hot dog with a creepy crawler.  She loved this one because she loves hot dogs.

The Nutella Frankenstein sandwich.  Who wouldn't love chocolate for lunch?!

And last but not least the mummy sandwich.

Here's a fun movie night treat.  Monster cupcakes.


Until next time.  Toodles! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, adorable!! I love those monster cupcakes and all the healthy treats. I always do a healthy party for my girls group at work, so I am always looking for new non-candy Halloween ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776
    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright