Slider

Frozen Family Costumes

Monday, October 26, 2015

With all the rush from last year I didn't get to share these fun costumes.  It was the perfect theme for the family.  Frozen had just come out and was huge all over the place.  And of course in a world full of Elsa's my little lady wanted to be Anna.  The little guy made the perfect Olaf! 

His costume was the cutest!  It was also super duper warm and fluffy.  I found the tutorial for this costume HERE.  The only difference was I added some elastic to the bottom and made matching fleece pants. 

I bought a beanie for a dollar at the store and hot glued the felt shapes to make the face.  I put pipe cleaners in the little brown wood pieces to make them stand up. 

The little lady's custom was of course much more intense.  Unfortunately I was just winging it so I don't have a tutorial.  It was worth all the hours and that one sleepless night.  Her face when she saw it was priceless. 

My favorite part was the cape.  It kept her warm but was also super cute! 

She's silly just like Anna.

Mine was probably the easiest.  The only thing I had to make was the headband and the fur trim.  I went to Joanns to buy fur and made wrist bands, trim for my boots, and added some for the headband.  Curious to know how I got the antlers to stay upright in the felt??  Pipe cleaners did the trick! 

It was a great Halloween and we had a blast trick or treating!  I'm really looking forward to this year especially since it will be on a Saturday.  What are you going to be for Halloween? 

Happy Fall everyone! 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

  1. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776
    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright