Slider

We've Been BOO-ed

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I absolutely love our neighborhood.  It's that one neighborhood you dream about, where the kids go outside and take control of the streets.  Dads and boys playing baseball with those cheap plastic bats and foam baseballs.  It's one I'm so grateful my kids get to experience.  I fell in love a little more when we got BOO-ed this weekend.

Say what?!  This must be a new trend on Pinterest and I LOVE IT.  It's like a fun way to pass along treats between neighbors.  So fun for the kids!  The doorbell rang and there on the porch there was a bag, followed by who was it mommy?!  What is that?!

  Once you've been booed you hang up the Boo on your door, print out more sheets like below and pass along a gift two neighbors.  

Confession.  Not just fun for the kids because I was cracking up laughing delivering our boo gifts.  Grown up version of ding dong ditch.  And apparently I am the worst BOO ever because I mixed up the treatss so I ended up having to go back to my friend Liad to switch the treats.  I just hear her son say Mommy, it's Ms. Patty. Oh my word, we had the best laugh! 

Did you get BOO-ed this year?  

Until next time.  Toodles! 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


1 comment:

  1. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776
    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright