Slider

Blogger's Bliss... The First and Soon to be Second

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Having the convenience of a phone camera and my Ipad camera has taken me away from using my fancy one as much as I use to.  I feel like now a days I only use it on special occasions and realize that I miss taking pictures of the regular mundane events of everyday life.  What a better way to share some of these images than with a new Link Up?  My blogging friend Meg from My Borrowed Heaven has started a once a month, share your bliss on the last Wednesday of the month.  I know Wednesday was yesterday but oh well let's just pretend today is Wednesday. 


This month was full of joy.  A special birthday... Valentine's day.... but what has really been on my mind is the joy of soon having a second one.  A new baby to snuggle with, a special bond I will get to witness between my little love bug and her little brother.  When I walk into the closet to grab her clothes for school I can't help but get excited that soon I'll also be dressing a little man.  Not to mention newborn clothes are just so stinkin cute!

And of course the little shoes... oh little baby feet.  My heart just melts.

As excited as I am for the new baby I am also very much aware that these are my last few months with little princess, just the two of us.  We've tried hard to make these last few months of her being an only child special.  It's bliss to spend time with this little munchkin.  We craft, color, play and of course getting dressed up to have tea parties.   She loves having "real" tea parties because she gets to play with her special porcelain set from the closet.

I just giggle when she picks out and puts together these crazy little outfits.  

She gets to pour us the "tea" which is really just milk... and add the "sugar" that magically turns the milk into chocolate milk.

She just loves chocolate milk and cookies.

My first and soon to be second kiddo... they are my blogger's bliss for this month.  

What has brought your bliss this month?  If you blog, be sure to join in on the fun and link up with Meg from My Borrowed Heaven.


2 comments:

  1. Awe so sweet!!! Next tea party I host you both will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I can't wait to enjoy tea parties with my little one :)
    Stopping by from the link up!

    http://marrymint.blogspot.com/2014/02/february-favorites.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright