Slider

Valentine's Day Round Up

Monday, February 3, 2014

I can't believe it is already February 3rd!  You know what that means.... Valentine's Day is right around the corner.  Boy this year is already flying right on by.  Thought I would help you get in the mood by sharing a few things we have done in the past, what I'm planning for this year, and some things I have found online that I love. 

Let's start with the past.  Last year I did 14 days of Valentine's Day for the hubby where he got a special treat until the actual day.  He really enjoyed it and I know it's already the 3rd but it's never too late to start.  I made this felt heart to hold little lady's special treats.  Not sure if I'm going to use this again this year... we shall see.  We made Valentine cards to mail to the grandparent that were so cute.  Probably one of my favorite Valentine crafts.  It's hard to really do a ton considering her birthday is the week before.

Since we aren't having a big birthday party this year I can actually do more for Valentine's Day.  For her school party we are in charge of the juice so instead of just bringing the juice boxes I'm planning on having her help me make these adorable loopy ones.  And to pass out to her friends I thought these lollipop butterflies were perfect.  I really wanted something that she can actually make herself.

We have already been working on a few crafts here and there but here are some I just love and hope we get a chance to do this year.  

If you are looking for something for the hubby I highly suggest you check out The Dating Diva's site.  They are some great ideas to make it a special one for the hubby and not just cutesy ideas.  I am going to pull a few of their ideas for this year. 

There are tons of ideas on my Vday Pinterest board [that's where all these images are from], so if you want to get inspired be sure to check it out!  

Happy Monday everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright