Slider

Across the Ocean and Two States Later

Monday, September 9, 2013

It's been over a month since my last inta Monday and I bet you are wondering if I fell off the face off the earth.  Well sort of.  It's been quiet a wild and bumpy month and a half.  We have been void of a home per say and so busy the last thing on my mind was blogging.  BUT now that I am starting to feel settled I am really excited to be back in the blogging world... and hopefully in the crafting one soon. 

So here's where I've been... On a plane from Germany to CA.  Family vacation to Yosemite/Bass Lake.  More visiting with family.  Back on a plane.  To CO we go!  Hotel life... My least favorite.  Long 10 days.  Swimming.  House hunting.  Exploring.  Dealing with the heat.  The zoo.  Moved in [sort of].  Happy to be cooking again. Dodgers Vs. Rockies.  Woot woot Go Dodgers!  Hubby goes back to work.  Preschool starts.  Praise God for routines.

That pretty much sums up my life life up to this point in a heap of words and if you follow me on Intagram you have seen the craziness.  Now that things are getting back to normal I hope to see more of this blog and more of my craft corner.  

So until next time.  Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright