Slider

Hello Fall!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy FALL everyone!!! I am so excited that fall is here!!! It truly is one of the seasons I look forward to the most. Especially since living in a desert, Fall is a well awaited season. Looking forward to cool crisp weather and everything pumpkin and cinnamon! To kick start fall I would like to share my easy peasy Pumpkin Bread. I honestly used whatever I had at home and it came out oh so yummy and makes your home smell sooo good!


 
INGREDIENTS
4 cups all-purpose flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 can (30 ounces) Libby's Pumpkin Pie Mix
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 can of evaporated milk
2 eggs
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/2 cup chopped nuts
2 loaf pans
Pam

1. Combine all dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl combine pumpkin mix, evaporated milk, sugars, vanilla, eggs, and oil.
3. Mix in flour mixture into wet mixture.
4. Spray loaf pans with Pam, then pour in mixture and top with chopped nuts.
5. Bake for an hour at 350 degrees.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright