Slider

Insta Monday

Monday, July 29, 2013

Wonder where we are now that we are packed out of our house and ready to go?   If you follow me on instagram you would sort of know. We are currently in temporary housing and it is the bomb.  (Yup I did just say the bomb).  Lots of big buns and bumming around...  No, I'm kidding.

It's like a little apartment, three bedrooms, two baths, and fully stocked (with a washer and dryer too!)  It's the best home away from home.  I have all American sized appliances and its like a whole new world.  If you didn't know, German appliances are about half the size.  I haven't had a fridge this big in three years!!

We have limited toys but little miss has made the best of what she has.  Sometimes the best toys aren't toys at all.

I don't know why I though we would be relaxing the days away but that hasn't been the case.  Lots of last play dates and trips to the park which happens to be walking distance (score!!!).  We have also been blessed with such awesome friends.  I have hardly had to cook thanks to all the going away lunches and dinners.  Yummy food and lots of cappuccinos.  Can you tell I am lovin' this time?!

Thankfully none of the goodbyes have been terribly sad.  The sooner we get to leaving this wonderful place the more I miss it.

Happy Monday,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright