Slider

Up Up and Away Baby Shower [Party in a Box]

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Remember those adorable invitations from the Up Up and Away baby shower I was helping with?  Well, here is the party in a box that I put together for the mommy to be.  This post is so late mommy to be actually already had her adorable sweet baby!  Regardless I still wanted to share. 

The party in a box is customized to whatever it is you need that can fit in a post office box.... This one was mostly paper good but there were some items that were customized just for this party.


All the designs were from Marcy who owns Posh Little Party Shop, I just printed them out, made them stickers and got them ready for the party. 


She also wanted to have white pom pom clouds just like the ones from the Weather Themed Baby Shower So I prepped them and included the felt raindrops for her to attach.

A custom printed onsie to match the theme with the date of the shower, fabric squares as their guest book [to be turned into a quilt], and of course a banner.  

If you are wondering how it turned out, here are some pictures courtesy of the mom to be since I couldn't be there.  It was such a cute baby shower!  (I think my favorite are the milk jugs!  So cute!!


    Such a cute party theme and even though I couldn't plan the entire event it was still fun to be apart of it.  

Happy Wednesday,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright