Slider

14 Days of Valentines

Friday, February 1, 2013

It is really hard to think about Valentine's Day and craft for Valentines day when your daughter has a birthday the week before.  I always feel like Valentine's day gets pushed to the back because I am so busy doing party things.  Well, this year I am going to change that!  As soon as the party decor comes down, the Valentine's crafting will begin.  Since today is the first, I thought I would share the fun 14 days of Valentines.  

I pack my hubby lunch everyday so I thought it would be fun to also pack a little treat with a cheesy saying.  He chuckled a the I soda had a crush on you tag from today.  I think he will get a big kick out of the I love you more than Chocolate. I didn't have time to make printables, but I found some HERE and HERE.  They are also on my VDay board.  I used a little of both.

Now, these aren't all the gifts but most of them.  I also planned special ones for the weekend like the Sparkling Cider we will drink for dinner.  Banana and chocolate fondue for the I'm bananas for you.  And my favorite, breakfast sticky buns for the I'm sticking by you.  You can get really creative and I was sure to only buy the things my hubby would like.  You don't necessarily have to do all 14 days.  Maybe just 4 or 5 or 7.  Not to mention, this is a great reminder to him that Valentines Day is right around the corner! 

3 comments:

  1. I hope you were spoiled after all the effort you put in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh definitely was! Hope you had a wonderful Valentines day yourself :D

      Delete
  2. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776 For More visit www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright