Slider

DIY Very Hungry Caterpillar Cupcake Stand and Toppers with Printables

Monday, February 4, 2013


Since I didn't get to share all the tiny bit details before the party I am going to have to do it in the next few posts so bear with me as my blog gets taken over by The Very Hungry Caterpillar.

Just like last year, I wanted to make a custom cupcake stand.  It's a lot more simple than the Dr. Seuss one but it kind of has to be since the book illustrations are simple.  These stands are really cheap to buy and super easy to customize.  More details about the stand HERE.

I covered each tier in white scrap book paper and used some left over dot fabric to cover the trim.  A little ribbon to hide the raw edges of the bare card board and TADA a cupcake stand that perfectly matches the theme.  I love it!  BUT, it isn't complete without cupcake toppers.  You can find that printable HERE.

At the party I filled it with vanilla cupcakes and cherry tarts.  Pretty and yummy!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

2 comments:

  1. I love how you did little tarts for the cherry pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776 For More visit www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright