Slider

What's in Your Basket?

Saturday, April 7, 2012

I meant to share this sooner but well I guess you could use it for next year or some last minute shopping.  I pinned THIS pin of 100 Easter Basket Gift Ideas and thought it was a great compilation of items for kids and teens.  I much prefer making my own basket because the store bought ones always have stuff I could care less for and I hate paying money for that.

So this year in Cindy's basket I pulled some stuff from the list.  I got her a book but this year it isn't an Easter one just one for her and Daddy.  She is getting bubbles, the paper egg I made, a new sippy cup, this push toy elephant I got for .77 [score!], a stuffed chick, and some plastic eggs with snacks.  And you wouldn't believe how easy it to make your own paper foe grass.  How much do you want to bet she will play more with the paper grass than anything else?

Last year, she was only two months old so I filled her basket with head bands I made hehe.  I ended up eating all the candy. 

Talking about Easter baskets brings this thought to my brain, wouldn't it be so fun to do a themed basket?!  Like one filled with arts stuff; crayons, markers, paint, paper, etc.  Or a baking basket filled with items for us to use baking Easter cookies along with an apron.  I will for sure have to try that next time.  So what's in your basket? 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!!! I hope you guys have a great weekend...don't eat too much candy =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad her Auntie Marlaine gave her CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright