Slider

Kitchen Organizing Ideas [Pin it and Do it]

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I have a whole pinterest board dedicated to organization and have gotten a lot of ideas from there.  I hate to call this a pin it and do it but I'm on vacation so I haven't done much hehe.

I don't know about you, but I have a small kitchen.  I only have one small silverware drawer [no joke] and a few cabinets.  It was a compromise I was willing to make because I fell in love with the house.  So, today I thought I would share some of the ways I learned to work around it and keep the kitchen organized.  

Have lots of pots and pan lids?  Yup me too.  I saw this in some magazine or something but I put all my lids in a plate drying rack and it works perfectly.  

Another thing I love are these white little metal rack thingys that create a temporary shelf.  Now this cabinet has a small shelf for my measuring cups.

I also use it to separate my Tupperware and the lids.

I have also found that hanging stuff inside cabinets to be very helpful.  I hang my cleaning gloves and bottle brush, but also my pot holders.  It is right next to the stove so it is easily accessible.  I love those command hooks! If I had more drawers, this would probably go inside but I don't.


Lastly, I saw this is a magazine and had to have it.  I love it to this day.  I am not a fan of hanging my dish rags on the stove but I love this over the cabinet towel bar.  You can get it for pretty cheap.


So, if you have a small kitchen, get creative and find ways that work for you.   If you have a nice big kitchen, then you can disregard this post hehe.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright