Slider

DIY Hangable Cleaning Gloves

Monday, April 16, 2012

Before Pinterest there was Martha Stewart.  Well, I still go to good ol' Martha because I love her products, her crafts, and gosh everything.  This includes her organization ideas.  While looking through magazines I remember seeing her with cleaning gloves with gigantic eyelets on them so they can hang inside the sink cabinet. I hate when my cleaning gloves sit out on the sink. Ick.

I loved it so much I had to do it.  I never use the dishwasher because before Cindy we never had enough dishes to really fill it up.  Well all that water on my hands really messes up my nails so I use these all the time.

This was the solution for me and here is how to do it.  I bought heavier duty gloves so they last longer and large eyelets.  It is important to get the really really thick gloves or else the eyelets will rip the rubber. Trace the hole for where you want the eyelet to be.

Then cut the holes out.  I know it is small but it's flexible so pinch down each of the metal pieces.  Super easy and I know these eyelets will be able to be used again so score!

Here is what it looks like on the other side.  Put the second eyelet in and there you have it, gloves you can hang!  Now, if you have wood cabinets, you have to remember to wipe your cleaning gloves dry before hanging because it could ruin the wood.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this!! Where did you get the eyelets and what size are they. I am trying to organize under my cabinet and would love to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! Storing can be a lot easier by hanging them inside your mini cabinet. You wouldn’t have a hard time looking for them when you need them. And there is no other word to describe it other than “cozy”!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! This is something that is really useful to me. As an oven cleaner I always have 2 pairs of gauntlet gloves thrown in the back of my van. Time to get some eyelets and hang them up.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright