Slider

My Nanay

Monday, December 19, 2011

In the midst of all the gift wrapping and Christmas shopping, we celebrated my Grandma's 79th birthday!  It was a surprise party [and she cried with  joy].  My Nanay means a lot to me and all of us in the family.  She is one amazing woman with many talents and a rambunctious personality.

Her cake says it all, she is full of life....

She will tell you that you are never too old to be a little goofy. 

She is kind, welcoming, always willing to help...  and all of us grand kiddos have learned many things from her over the years.

I love my Nanay and if you met her you would too.

2 comments:

  1. awww I LOVE this post patty!!! thank you for sharing Nanay's memorable birthday here =) love ya cousin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really awesome blog. I love it. So nice and welcoming i just love the way this website has been done. Love it. office.com/setup also check this one office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright