Slider

My Seasonal Obsession

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Like candy corn during Halloween and chocolate bunnies for Easter I can't stay away from peppermint hot chocolate [or peppermint anything] during Christmas time.  I have a cup of hot chocolate with a pinch of peppermint almost every night.  I just drop one white chocolate peppermint in my cup and it is heavenly.  When the baby is asleep, I love watching Criminal Minds sipping my yummy peppermint hot chocolate.

What is your seasonal obsession?

3 comments:

  1. I have never tried peppermint hot chocolate *gasp*
    Haha. I might have to try it now though, thanks to you. I've seen it around and about but wasn't sure what the rage was all about =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really awesome blog. I love it. So nice and welcoming i just love the way this website has been done. Love it. office.com/setup also check this one office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright