Slider

Busy-ness Card Holders

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I bet if you didn't read the title of this post you would have thought these were a stack of passport cozees.  C'mon admit it!  I wish I could take credit for this very adorable idea but I have to thank Marcy from Perpetual Love.   

She contacted me a little over a week ago asking if the passport covers would hold business cards. I told her they would be way too big and I would make the passport cozee smaller to fit busy-ness cards and TADA. 

The design is essentially the same except they are made to fit the busy-ness cards.  I added the velcro on the inside so they close real tight and there is no room for business cards to go flying all over your purse.  That is the point of having one of these isn't it?  It kind of reminds me of those pastic velcro wallets that I had when I was a kid.

I would put about forty standard size cards in here [3.5 by 2] but they can certainly hold more.

The two pockets also allows you to put your cards in one side and collect cards from other vendors on the other side.  Pretty schnazzy.  I like them so much I am going to be bringing a few to the Threadery.

And speaking of business cards.  Remember the ones I designed?!  Well, I got them awhile back and forgot to share the finished product.  They came out pretty cute.  Not too shabby.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really awesome blog. I love it. So nice and welcoming i just love the way this website has been done. Love it. office.com/setup also check this one office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright