Slider

Bittersweet

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Today, I had sucha wonderful time visiting family but I have to admit it was pretty exhausting.  I have driven more the past two weeks than I have in the entire year I have lived in Germany [mainly becuase my love usually drives].  And may I also say driving in LA sucks!!!!!  And if you are family and you are reading this and you haven't seen us yet, no worries we are making our rounds!

Okay those complaints are mainly due to exhaution, the weekend has been great.  I have tons of wonderful pictures in my camera that have captured so many wonderful memories and hopefully later this week I can share them.

But, I have to share that today my daughter tried to take her first steps!!! About two weeks ago she started to stand on her own and today she was standing and leaned in to try to walk to me.  Ohhh it was so precious. My heart was full of joy and yes I wanted to cry.  It is such a bittersweet moment for so many different reasons.

I have a super de duper nice camera but of course it was out of reach and I didn't want to miss the moment again so I captured it on my phone.  Just look at the proud expression on her face!  I'm so proud of my little peanut!

3 comments:

  1. LOL YOu said she would be walking soon since she was walking around the couch. YOu were right! She does look proud of herself. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW PRECIOUS!!!! :) - joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really awesome blog. I love it. So nice and welcoming i just love the way this website has been done. Love it. office.com/setup also check this one office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright