Slider

Pumpkin Patch Photo Shoot

Saturday, October 29, 2011

So I know we went to the pumpkin patch already but I didn't really get any good photos of Boo Bear by herself, so yup we went again.  Silly silly me, but after seeing these pictures I am so glad we did!!!  The day we went was perfect.  There weren't a ton of people and it wasn't 100 degrees outside!

This is one of my favorite pictures of my sweet baby!  She is getting two teeth in so the drool is out of control right now.

We started in the pile of baby pumpkins.  We used her little Halloween monkey to get her attention. She kept getting distracted by the kids walking by.

Her excited expression when I told her she could pick out her pumpkin!!

Here is the one she picked!

Then we went to the big pumpkins where she of course played with the dirt!  The first pancake flop tutu didn't look to shabby on her either.
It was so nice to be able to walk around without a million people walking around and we got to take time picking our pumpkins.

Then we went to the giant pyramid of hay!  She just looks so darling!

And she wouldn't be my little adventurer if she didn't try to climb to the top.

Ahhh snort laugh!!!!

Here are the pumpkins that we picked.  The Krista pumpkin...

This is the mama pumpkin.

This is the baby pumpkin.

One last picture before we left, as if we didn't take enough already.

And I broke the rules. I wasn't suppose to put her in the cart, but I did....

2 comments:

  1. cute, cute, cute pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really awesome blog. I love it. So nice and welcoming i just love the way this website has been done. Love it. office.com/setup also check this one office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright