Slider

My Promise

Thursday, August 20, 2015

You're looking at this picture and I know you are thinking this is going to be some sappy post, but it isn't.  I'm going through Chalene's PUSH program where you learn to write and accomplish goals and this is the assignment for day four.  I set 10 goals and one of them is my PUSH.  I bet you're thinking, what does this have to do with me?  Well, I had to turned my goal into a promise.  A promise makes my goal that much more important because it's not just about me anymore.  The first promise is to him and our family.  It relates to my promise to you, but I'm gonna keep this one private for now....

My PUSH goal this year is to help at least five people start and maintain their fitness journey every month.  I love walking on this journey with women and seeing the transformations inside and out.
This is why I am making this promise.

My promise to you if you want me to be part of your journey is to be the best coach I know how to be.  I will commit to you as much as you commit to me.  Whether you are in one of my monthly small groups or we do this one on one, I promise to keep you accountable each week.  I promise to give you encouragement when you need it, help you set goals, and be with you until you reach them.  I promise to celebrate your accomplishments as small as they may be.  I'll cheer for those non scale victories and always tell you that you can do it!  I promise to walk with you on this journey until you are ready to do it on your own or until you reach those goals you set out to crush.   I will help you with nutrition and provide you with resources to help curb those cravings.  Healthier options?  Let's find them!  It may take longer but it will last longer.  My promise is to be there for you in life, beyond the world of fitness.  I want to be your friend, biggest cheerleader, and someone who believes in you.

  That's my promise to those of you who have allowed me to be on this journey with you!  If you some accountability and help reaching your fitness goals I would love to be there for you.  You can fill out this form and let's get started. 

1 comment:

  1. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776 For More visit www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright