Slider

Our Fall Bucket List

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

I've gone back to work [from home but it still counts] and as a working mom, I realize that I have to be way more intentional about spending quality time.  I know a lot of working mom's can relate to that.  But God shared this with me and I hope it encourages you, it's not necessarily the quantity of time you spend with your kids but the quality.  I spend all day with her and we do stuff together but I'm a memory builder.  I live for those moments that the kiddos will remember and cherish.  The times we camped out in the living room, raised butterflies, and did crafts. 

You all know I'm a sucker for traditions and this is a way for me to make sure we have those speacial moments, those memories, and that quality time.  It ended up being a bigger hit than I expected, the hubby even got involved and she has really taken ownership of her little list.  We went on pinterest and she picked out crafts, we talked about what we want to do this season, and THIS list has some awesome ideas!   I love her idea of a balloon day, she wants to blow up a bunch of balloons to play with.  

I'm a list maker too so I love this even more because it's teaching her to be a list maker.  Ha!  Each week we have been going over it and she picks what it is she wants to do for the week.  Last week we painted a planter and planted plants.  To my surprise they are still alive and thanks to having fresh basil we have been having caprese salads all the time.

We also made slime.  This is a tradition for us each Halloweenie time.

You can find the recipe here and I actually made a video this year on how to do it.  
             

This bucket list is for sure one that we will make every season.  What would you put on your list?

Until next time.  Toodles! 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

  1. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776 For More visit www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright