Slider

Packed Out and Ready to Go

Saturday, July 20, 2013

If you follow my instagram you would know that we just packed out our house!!  It's over and was a lot less painless than I expected.  But it isn't all that hard when you nave movers doing all the work.  Our stuff is boxed, in crates and well on its way to e good ol USA. 

I'm really proud of my little monster because she was such a trooper!  Kept busy for hours doing all sorts of thing... playing with toys that aren't toys and of course boxes.  Not to mention lots of hanging with daddy while I got a jump start on the house cleaning.  Cleaning was painless and now that is it over I can put my feet up relax [and go to the poo guilt free].  

At this point I'm a ball of emotions.  I'm sad to leave a wonderful place.  We made many good friends here.  Going to miss the traveling for sure!  I'm a little nostalgic.  I almost shed a tear seeing my little miss sleeping in her room one last time.  I can vividly remember bringing home from the hospital and letting her sleep in this same room so tiny in her gigantic crib.  So many cherished memories together as a family that we will have to take with us in our heart.

I'm mostly excited.  I think a lot of the excitement has kept me from getting too sad.  The idea of living in a new place makes me giddy.  I can hardly wait to see our new city, find our new house, and make more friends.  Im excited to go to Target, Home Goods, Wold Market, TJ Max, Joann's, Michaels.... Ahh the list goes on!  There is so much to look forward to.  We will never forget our time in Germany, it was a blessing and a once in a lifetime experience (isn't this gift from our neighbors awesome???).  And who knows we could end up gong over seas again.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad you guys are leaving, but that means you'll be back home! I think Home Good, TJ Maxx and Joann's will be happy to see you too!! Can't forget Wal-Mart and the drive-thru. ;) Come back safe!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright