Slider

I'm BACK and Still Alive

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Thanks to a little encouragement from Xenia I thought I would do a quickie post.  Shame on me it has been almost a month since I last posted.  Tisk tisk.  You know how life goes though.  We have been oober busy and my poor little page has just gotten neglected.  So what have I been up to and where have I been??

Working on party box numero uno.  Hot air balloon themed baby shower.  I can't wait to share all this cuteness.

Then of course it was 4th of July.  Had a blast at the carnival on base, awesome fireworks, and home made apple pie.

Over the long weekend we took a short trip to one of my favorite places... Belgium.  Chocolates, waffles, mussels you can't go wrong.  Ghent was gorgeous and we got blessed with a hotel right on the water.

A little more site seeing in Brugge.

Somewhere in between I got a George Foreman grill and have been obsessed ever since and you would know if you follow me on facebook.  I use it everyday.  I've grilled steaks, chicken, veggies and it makes a mean panini too.

There were trips to the pool, play dates, planning the move, and then party box number two.  A cowgirl themed birthday.  It was a blast to put together!  [Yup another sneak peak].

Not sure how I feel about it yet but I'm back on Instagram.  We will see how long it lasts this time.  If you happened to find me you would know the move is now here.  We will be boxing up the house by the end of the week and my life has been minimized to a suitcase.

So now you know where I have been the past month.  I promise that once this house is packed up and we are laying back with nothing to do I will do some major catching up.  Those pictures of crafts, and recipes I have been hoarding will be shared soonish [hopefully].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright