Slider

I'm Back... Kind of....

Monday, June 10, 2013

As Patty was on vacation so was I. I recently just came back from a trip to Seattle and Canada. It was such a blast visiting family, but it is also something about being home that is nice. Prior to the trip I was super busy with my little business doing dessert buffets for weddings. Now that I am back, I have to look forward to getting all four of my wisdom teeth pulled out this Thursday. To say the least I am a bit nervous and not looking forward to all the pain. Please be sure to comment below to share some recovery tips, I would love to get your imput! Once all of this is done I am excited to start blogging again.


1 comment:

  1. Hi mаtes, its ωonderful piece of wrіting сoncerning teachingand completely definеd, keep it up аll the time.



    Tаke a looκ at my blοg :: tablеtki na potencję (com.pl)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright