Slider

I'm Back from Vacation

Monday, June 10, 2013

If you didn't know, for the past two weeks we have been on vacation.  My sister and her boyfriend flew to Germany and we went to Paris and Tuscany.  It was a lovely trip but no kidding I am wiped out!!  My hubby always manages to fill our days with activities.... every moment.  But I love him for it.    Because of him we got to see pretty everything we wanted to.  I can't wait to share about the trip and how I jumped my way all through Tuscany.

But priorities first... house is almost back to normal, laundry is almost done, just about back on our routine, which means I am almost back to work on the blog.  See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ηеy thеre, I think youг site mіght be hаving broωser compatіbіlity
    issues. When I look at your blog in Chrοmе,
    іt looκs finе but when οpеning in
    Ιnternet Exρlοгer, it has ѕome overlapping.
    I just wаnteԁ to gіve you a quick headѕ uρ!
    Otheг then that, ѕuperb blog!

    Have a lοok at my ωеblоg powiększanie penisa

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright