Slider

FLASH BACK: Our First Halloween Party

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Halloween is a family fave!  I thought I would bring you back to one of my favorite posts to give you some new inspiration.  Enjoy my flashback to our first Halloween party!

Wow Halloween went by in a blink of an eye!  We had a blast hosting a costume party with some of the little ladies friends.  There are four things I always looked forward to in the fall and one of them is dressing up and eating goodies for Halloween.  It's these little memories that I want to pass on to my little ones. 

Germany doesn't do Halloween.  No trick or treating or costumes.  So, we created our own little celebration.  A little snip and snap from a stash of scrap book paper and a white sheet of cardboard and we had some adorable party decorations. 
                                                                         

The circle banner was so simple to make.  Just punched circles and sewed them together. 

And what's a party without some spooky treats.  Popcorn bubbling in the witches cauldron sitting right next to the witches brooms.

T Creepy olive eggs crawling on moms deviled eggs.  Not to mention some blood and bones.  


A flock of bats came and joined in on the celebration as well. 


Bloody strawberry lemonade for the mummys to enjoy and the kiddos had juice boxes.

It was a house full of little monsters all ready to play! The kids played, the mom's talked about potty training.  

For a craft we made some ooey gooey slime!



My favorite part was of course seeing the kiddos in their costumes.  I would have to say my dear friend is the winner!  She is preggo, so for Halloween she is a road with a bump and her son, the cutest bum I have ever seen!  Love it!
Happy Halloween everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776
    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright