Slider

Recovering from the Weekend

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

This past weekend the in laws were in for a visit and as usual my husband packed out schedules to the max.  A weekend trip to Vail, a little gold mining tour and panning in the river, hiking in Boulder, and a shopping date for the girls.  It was awesome.   It was so nice to have their company and we just love seeing new places!  But little introvert me has to recover from all the interaction and traveling.  I saw this on facebook and couldn't help but laugh.  

If you are an introvert you totally understand.  So, I need to get back in my bubble for a few days and re-energize.  This means a couple of days away from the computer.  See you soon!

Happy Wednesday,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright