Slider

DIY: Reupholstery Under $10

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hello Everyone! I am so excited to share this post with you all! I have had these fine corduroy ultra suede dining chairs that came with my dining set. Hubby and I got this set at a really reasonable price over 3 years ago. Anyways, it was time that these chair got revamped!
The best part about this project is that it was under $10!!! I was at Joanns and browsing through the upholstery fabric and came across this fabric. Honestly I had been contemplating between this one and chevron but I thought this matched my dining room decor better. Anyways this fabric was about $15/yd. and I only needed 1 1/4 yd. Plus I had a 60% off coupon on any regular priced item (you do the math). 
I started by unscrewing the cushion from the chair, cut & ironed my fabric into squares, then stapled away. I apologize for not taking more pictures and for the poor picture quality. Honestly this project was so easy I am super sure anyone can do it. Basically I folded the corners and once it was all stapled in the back I just screwed the cushion back on. Super easy! This little make over really made a difference and made our dining set look way more expensive than what we got it for.

I hope you enjoyed this project!


3 comments:

  1. i like this blog.Very wonderful information can be found on web blog . “The quality of an organization can never exceed the quality of the minds that make it up

    For more information kindly visit:- Re Upholstery

    ReplyDelete
  2. We offer a nationwide re upholstery service, offering full re upholstery on all types of furniture, this includes both leather and fabric furniture. Re Upholstery is not a cheap option but will give you many years of use in comparison to today mass produced furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sharing nice information about of reupholstery . It is most helpful for us .

    http://infinitystudioupholstery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright