Slider

Vintage Puzzle Piece Magnets

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A little bit ago cousin Krista sent me a text message of some vintage magnets she made and I love them!!!  I had her email me the picture asap so I could share them with all of you.  Just a fun DIY project to fill that nap time or night time "me" time.  Sure do miss those craft nights with you cousin [and you too Neen].


Aren't they adorable.  They would make a perfect gift too especially for a housewarming party.  She said she followed directions from a youtube video but I couldn't find it.  But, I'm not going to leave you hanging!  I found a really nice and easy tutorial on Inspiring Creations.  I think I will have to make some of these myself.

2 comments:

  1. Those are SO cute! I will definitely be making myself some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really awesome blog. I love it. So nice and welcoming i just love the way this website has been done. Love it. office.com/setup also check this one office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright