Slider

Peeps S'moreS

Friday, March 30, 2012

Well, Cindy and I are both under the weather [booo] and she passed it along to me.  We have stayed low key and today I made a fun Easter treat that sadly she couldn't enjoy.  I do actually have a sugar line I draw with her.  So, while she was having some "me time" I tried these peep s'mores I pinned.  If Cindy were in school we probably would have packaged them up real cute like the person who originally pinned it.

In theory this is a cute idea and when it is all packaged it looks adorable, but when I was actually putting it together it felt a little inhumane.  I suddenly felt bad for the little bunny peep that was about to be melted and eaten.  Poor cotton tail didn't know what was coming to him.

I almost couldn't eat it after seeing that face peeking out.... I said almost.  I did eat it and let me tell you, it was good till the last bite.  It is a nice little treat and I might just put a few of these in our family Easter basket.

And speaking of Easter, this is the perfect time for me to tell you all that I have a whole lotta fun Easter things coming your way next week. Lets see how many I am able to accomplish.  So far the only thing I have posted is the DIY Resurrection Eggs.

Be sure to check out some of the things we posted in the past few weeks and check out the Frap recipe Jeanine posted.  And if you have tried something on pinterest and documented it please share!


1 comment:

  1. This is a really awesome blog. I love it. So nice and welcoming i just love the way this website has been done. Love it. office.com/setup also check this one office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright