Slider

Bead Case as a Hair Tie Organizer

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Anytime I can be, I try to stay as organized as possible.  Whether that happens is another issue on its own.  In the next few weeks we will be doing some traveling therefore, lots of organization is required especially with those pesky little accessories.  Plastic is my solution.

Cindy's hair is finally long enough to put in pig tails and those little hair ties are oh so tiny.  I realized you can put them in a pill case or I found these bead cases at Walmart for a $1 and they are perfect!

 It keeps it nice and organized and color coded.  It is a little bulky for me to be carrying around everywhere so I usually throw a few hair ties in my wallet in case we lose one.

Now when we came to Cali she was on formula and I was using these formula travel tupper ware and they were really handy.  Well, now that I am not using them anymore I didn't want them to go empty in my suitcase so I found something perfect to fit inside.  I put all my earrings in this one and it seriously works out perfectly.

And in the smaller one I put all of my bobby pins.  Perfect fit and so much easier than a plastic baggie, which is what I was using before. 

I love getting creative when organizing and reusing things I already have.  For other organizing ideas you can also check out my Organization Board on Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. Understanding both advantages and disadvantages are important in order to choose the best internet
    marketing strategy. The says of free proxies and tunnelling services are
    over, and as the Chinese government begins to tighten its grip on
    what comes in and out of the country informationally speaking, the need for
    a vpn to bypass internet censorship in China grows
    every day. For more information visit: security gives you the protection from all kinds of worms, viruses and other problems.


    Review my webpage :: queensaz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really awesome blog. I love it. So nice and welcoming i just love the way this website has been done. Love it. office.com/setup also check this one office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright