Slider

Making a Holiday a Holy Day

Sunday, February 14, 2021

 I LOVE holidays and any form of celebration.  This year however God has been calling me to take these celebrations a little deeper.  The only way I can describe is making holidays holy days.  

What is a holy day?

A holy day is a day dedicarted to religious observances or religious festeivals.

In my own words, it's a day where we remember God, acknowledge who he is, and welcome his presence through the celebration.  The purpose of feast and celebrations were to teach historical, spiritual, and prophetic concepts to the next generation.  Rituals were an outward expression of what was happening inward.   

All of me wants to bring this flavor back to holidays!  

I started with Valentines Day.  God walked me thorugh this little reflection time and I wrote it out to share with my kiddos.  I hope you're able to use it as well.  You can download the PDF from TPT HERE or from Google Drive HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright