Slider

My Favorite Ipsy [hello Ciate]

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Hands down this is the best and my favorite Ipsy bag so far [the July bag]!  

Not only is the bag adorable but mostly everything inside was awesome.

Nail polish, shadow, chap stick, lip color, travel make up remover 


PRODUCT REVIEWS
I squealed at the color because it was one that I really wanted in my summer collection.  I've never tried Ciate [which can be purchased at Nordstrom] probably because it's out of my price range for polish BUT I FELL IN LOVE.  I'm usually an OPI girl but Ciate out preforms OPI in the brush department and longevity.  Not to mention the color is gorgeous.  If you've got the money to spend this is probably the best regular nail polish out there aside from Formula X.

A concept that def speaks to me for eye shadow, a Neapolitan palette.  The "strawberry" is so pretty!  It's multidimensional and a shade that makes the eyes pop.  The vanilla is a little shimmery for a highlight but it's pretty when it's blended with the strawberry color. 

Smells good but nothing really special about it. 

Okay, I'm weary of these lip pencil sticks but I love this!  The color is lush and it goes on nicely.  It smells like a hint of peppermint without having a taste which I'm finicky about.  It doesn't last as long as I wish it did but topped with a gloss it's perfect. 

I haven't tried it yet but will do so when we travel. 

TRY IT?
If you're considering getting a fun makeup filled bag every month, you can check out this POST and find out why I chose Ipsy.  This months bag was $10 shipped but the contents inside  cost about $60 total!  

Until next time.  Toodles! 

1 comment:

  1. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776
    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright