Slider

Pool Fun Easter Baskets

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

I'm super excited for Easter this year because the little man will actually  be old enough to enjoy his basket!  I went light this year, filling them because our two kiddos got crazy spoiled over Christmas and birthdays. I am sure they will still enjoy the treats they find inside. 

I still love this list of 101 Kids Easter Basket Ideas and I've used a lot of these suggestions.  This year I did all the shopping at Target.  They are "pool"-ish themed baskets with little extras.  I went practical and filled them mostly with things they need. 

How cute is this basket I got last year the day after Easter for 75% off?! 

Little man has mostly the same things.  Stickers and a new book.  Can you tell he loves dinosaurs?! 

I know he is just going to LOVE that pool gun.


If you're looking for more ideas, here are some of the baskets from the past years:
sippy cups, hair bows, Pez, little wooden trains, coloring books.  So many ideas to help you fill your baskets! 





I didn't get a chance to get a good picture of last years but here it is anyways. 

And if you are thinking of making one for the hubby...

Happy Easter everyone! Really appreciate you stopping by.  Until next time.


You can also visit me at Breath of Life.  Click on the image below. 
breath of life

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

  1. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776
    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright