Slider

Overnight Oats

Friday, March 11, 2016

Most days of the week we are on the go so breakfast isn't always a sit down four hour event like it is on the weekends.  I'm usually the last to feed myself and I hate skipping breakfast, so I love overnight oats.  It's like a parfait with extra points because it has soaked oats and I love oatmeal.  Not everyone loves it but I can tell ya, my kids do!   Not mention it's a great sweet treat after dinner.

There are so many ways to make these oats, you can customize to your families tastes and favorites.  We keep it simple in our house with these ingredients:

2 cups of oats
2 1/2 cups of milk
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
dash of cinnamon
drizzle of vanilla extract
6 cups of Activia Yogurt
fruit of choice [optional]

I like my oats to be a little soft in the morning so I throw everything except the yogurt and fresh fruit into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for two minutes.  This recipe is easy to remember because there are a lot of twos in it.  Mix this up.

Take six little mason jars and put half of the yogurt cup in the bottom.  Layer with the oat and liquid mixture.  Top with the rest of the yogurt.  

I like to have a little yogurt in every bite.  Put it in the refrigerator overnight and the oats will be just the perfect texture and softness.  It is so yummy!!  There you go, you've got 6 breakfasts and snacks.

Really appreciate you stopping by!  Until next time.


You can also visit me at Breath of Life.  Click on the image below. 
breath of life


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
"

1 comment:

  1. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776
    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright