Slider

Number One Meal Prep Tip

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

If you know me, you know I'm a little wack-o about prep.  I'll save you from my crazy rant about meal prep and move on to my number one tip about preparing food.  

Here it is... 

JUST DO IT!

Yup it's really that simple.  Just do it.  And let me expand.  Whenever you cook something, just do it, double the recipe and make a batch.  One to freeze and one to eat.  One for lunch and one for dinner.  Pancakes for the week instead of just for the day.  Get the idea?! 

If you're already going to make the mess, why not save yourself the hassle of cooking and dishes for another night?  When I make breakfast, I do a weeks worth.  I make a huge stack of pancakes, or cook up 8 eggs for cheese eggs, a big batch of omelets, 8 jars of overnight oats.  I say go big or go home. 

Then I place them in my little containers, stack them in the fridge and every morning in 30 seconds the kiddos have a nice stack of pancakes to go with their fruit.  


And these take and toss bowls with the lids are the perfect size for meal prep breakfasts, snacks, and fruit.  They only cost 3 bucks and are perfect!!  

Here's a bonus tip.  If you want to know how to make the perfect silver dollar pancake, use a tablespoon!  You get the perfect sized, uniform pancake every single time. 

You have to admit, everything is so much more adorable as a mini.  

Happy eating! 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

  1. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776
    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright