Slider

Fun Christmas and Winter Themed Food

Friday, December 13, 2013

Dropping in for a quick post to share some of our Christmas and Winter themed food.  The little miss still loves it and has gotten even more into cooking and baking because of these fun little meals.  It's our thing and I wouldn't trade it in for the world.  Be sure to join me on Instagram, I usually post a fun lunch on Wednesdays.  Would love to see what you come up with, just tag me @makeitcozeee.

It's not winter without some hot chocolate.  We made these candy cane reindeer to make them a little more festive.

And after our bananas got ripe we made some reindeer muffins for the morning.  They only lasted two days, they were so yummy and too darn cute!  You can find the recipe HERE.  I swapped out the crumble and added chocolate chip and walnuts to the actual muffin.

I got this idea from bentonation on Instagram [I also follow justbeccaz].  Melted snowman chicken noodle soup.  I cut the hard boiled egg in half to keep him stable.  She liked egg in her soup so much she asked for more.

And how about some snowman pancakes for breakfast?!  How cute is this little guy!  Got this from my cousin mariesilva who also makes fun food on Instagram.

She helped with this one, a little reindeer and candy cane shaped apples.  Just a heart turned upside down.  I love it! 

Join in on the fun and make some fun food with me.  Would love to see what you come up with!  

Happy Friday everyone.

1 comment:

  1. You are just amazing!!! What a lucky little lady Cindy is!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright