Slider

Halloween Movie Night

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I la la la love holiday movies.  Mostly Christmas movies but there are some good Halloween ones too.  I grew up watching Hocus Pocus.  We use to love that movie as kids [on VHS].  We would watch it even if it wasn't Halloween.  Love bug is still a little young for that movie so we stuck with the Peanuts because you can't go wrong there.  There are some cute little stories in this DVD, It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.  She loved it.  I ended up falling asleep, which is usually what happens when I watch the Peanuts.

I did however stay awake for the time I was stuffing my face with popcorn and candy corn.  It's not Halloween without candy corn!  I love candy corn and apparently so does my Boo Bear.

As a special treat, love bug and I made cupcakes.  This was the first time she actually stayed through the whole baking process and actively participated.  Such a special time for me.  I've always dreamed of having a little girl to bake with.

Remember these from the Halloween Snacks Ideas.  I mixed it up a little bit.  The tongues are fruit roll ups, the horns are broken up candy melts, and you can get those eye balls in any baking section.  They were yummy too!

It was a fun night, especially for me since I got to take a cat nap.  I love Peanuts but can't wait to watch Hocus Pocus.  What's your favorite Halloweenie movie?

1 comment:

  1. Aww what a fun night! Your cupcakes look so good and I've never thought of candy corn in popcorn before!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright