Slider

Healthy Mind, Body and Soul

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Each day I try my best to take care of my mind, body and soul.  I take care of my body because God created it but I realized that when I take care of me, when I have energy and feel confident for the day, I can better take care of everyone else.  I try to make it a routine and a habit, but of course not every day looks perfect.  The important thing is I am always making an effort to spend time with God, eat right, and exercise.

I wake up every morning before everyone else.  Not necessarily by choice, but I've learned to embrace it.  Little stud muffin has to have a bottle at 5:30am.  I start with a glass of water and a little reading, a little worship, and a little praying.  My Bible, a devotional, and a book to help my business.  Probably the quietest time of the day.  Get my mind right.  Learning how to be disciplined in my workouts and eating has resulted in me getting disciplined about my faith.  They aren't separate but go hand in hand for me.

I usually get my workout done in the morning.  Working out from home is the easiest for me with the kids.  I push play when little guy is taking his first nap.  Just 25-35 minutes.

Done and sweating.  Piyo is still and will always be my favorite but now that I have Beach Body on demand I also do Turbo Fire and the 21 day fix workouts.  Feels so good afterwards!

To change things up, I can sometimes make it to the gym.  There I usually run on the tradmill or take a class.  Really loving Zumba and Barre.
  
And for pre and post workout snacks I fuel my body with Shakeology.  It's packed with super foods and protein.  Has your serving of fruits and veggies and vitamins.  I LOVE the chocolate one but sometimes do vanilla mocha and strawberry berry.  It curbs my large sweet tooth.  After drinking a huge bottle of a chocolate, banana, peanut butter shake the last thing I want is more chocolate.  If you're not super familiar with protein shakes there are tons out there like ETB who offers a huge variety of supplements of powder.  Do your research and find the one that is best for you!  If you need help and have question about it shoot me an email and I'd be happy to help! 

If I can get these three into my day and before the madness of the day starts, no matter what comes my way it will be a good day!

I'd love to hear from you!  How do you stay healthy mind, body and soul?



1 comment:

  1. We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776 For More visit www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright