Slider

2020 Favorite Things

Thursday, January 9, 2020


Sharing a list of all my favorite things this year along with their links.  Come hang out on Friday in INSTAGRAM stories and see what will join this list for the week.

May 8th 

All of the following come in different colors! 



March 27th 


February 21st 
1. Yumbox

January 31st 
I got my tupperware sets at Costco.  Be on the lookout for them there for a great price! 



January 24th
2.  Glasses


January 17th
1. Kitt Messenger Crossbody (Saddle color is gorgeous!)
2. Back Pack (I removed the tag on the front)
3. Minimalist Wallet  (One for my regular cards and one for gift cards)


January 10th
5. Sporks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright